Monday, June 23, 2014

Gettin' my scrappy on!

We've been busy keeping up with the Declaration of Non Independence and the start of summer activities.  We've been to the water park a few times, a birthday party, we've cooked some healthy meals and we've just chillaxed at the house.

And finally, Mom got some crafty time in.   I saw this mini album by Scraps of Shirlee and I loved the title!   But of course, with everything else in the scrapbook world, those Thickers are long discontinued and not very easy to find.  (I did find them, but $10 shipping kept me from hitting buy, lol)




I started looking for a similar font and actually found the real deal, Gala BiLine, but it's a commercial font and at least $25. 



 I finally found Mexcellent and made it work. :)







I used my Silhouette software, (which is currently making me crazy because the new version keeps crashing, ugh!) and I made some labels, geo tags and my title.  Of course some of them deserved a little bling and "Tiara" Stickles was perfect!   Now, I just need to find the time to get these onto a layout. :)

-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment