Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer, Summer.......

Happened so fast!

Like seriously!?!  How did summer get here so fast?   I am so not prepared.  Yet.

So, my chitlin's have been out of school for 5 days.  FIVE.  And I am already questioning my sanity.  Today, I typed up this little gem:
This is basically the ground rules for summer.  They thoroughly believe that they can lounge around here in their 3 day old pj's, watch TV, make messes and noise, then demand to be taken to various fun (expensive) activities.   Uh, no.

I also made a calendar showing all the cool things we have scheduled and a Summer Bucket List of things to try to do this summer.  


 I'm going to make an effort to keep this updated with the things we do, as well as make a mini pocket style summer album.   Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment